Designer Icons is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide personal information by which you can be identified when utilizing our site, the information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and job title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Additional information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We collect information to gain a better understanding of your needs, and to provide you with better service. The information you give us is used in the following ways:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To send promotional emails periodically introducing new products, special offers, or other information you may find of interest
- To occasionally contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Designer Icons is committed to keeping your information secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we follow strict guidelines and have privacy procedures in place, including SSL encryption to safeguard and secure any information we collect online.
Cookies are small files that ask permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, these files are added, and the cookies help analyse web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. In turn, a web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information according to your preferences.
Designer Icons uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are visited. This information allows us to analyse data about web page traffic and improve our site to tailor it to you, our customer’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Once this step is complete, the data is removed from our system.
Cookies allow us to provide you with a better website; they enable us to monitor pages you find useful, as well as those you do not. Rest assured that cookies do not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting easily to decline cookies if you prefer. Keep in mind that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you are asked to complete a form on our website, click the box to indicate you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously authorised us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us or reaching us via our Contact Us form.
Designer Icons does not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. When given permission, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that may be of interest.
If you believe that any information, we have access to is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.